Food and Beverage
HAFE's food and beverage division, with its extensive range of food and beverage equipment which covers some of the industry's key applications, is positioned to provide high qualitu productsfor long-lasting reliability and low maintenance. Engineering excellence and stringent quality control help ensure our equipment comply with the highest international standards for hygiene.
From rugged flow control valves to a wide range of integrated food processing equipment, we provide solutions to help customers improve process performance and profitability - and respond quickly to changing consumer and market demands.
Process technology expertise, custom engineering and continued research and development also help us deliver solutions that respond to the environmental, regulatory and other issues faced by our customers.
Nowadays, a global market means competing not only with manufacturers in the same country, but also with those in other countries and on other continents. That demands maximum performance, productivity, quality and flexibility, and a focus on cost control and continuous marginal efficiencies.
Improving plant performance and productivity, ensuring quality and consistency whilst maintaining a flexible approach, and ensuring optimum machine safety without compromising productivity, are all challenges which your industry – and therefore your business – must face. Besides, for food and beverage processors, these operating conditions can take a heavy toll on machine uptime and plant productivity. Dealing with these conditions while trying to stay compliant with health, safety and environmental regulations makes it difficult to stay competitive.
Thus, our products and services are tailored to meer clients' ever change demans, which cover below scenarios.
- Hygiene, Safety, Cleaning and Sanitation
- Grinding, Milling and Size Reduction
- Ovens, Confectionery and Baking
- Ingredients and Additives
- Materials Handling and Conveying
- Pasteurisation and Thermal Processing
- Processing, Filling and Packaging Lines
- Pumps, Valves, and Compressors
- Quality Control, Inspection and Testing
- Separation, Filtration and Purification
- Airtech FinSep? Aftercoolers
- Engine cooling systems
- Bar and plate heat exchangers
- Charge air coolers
- Basco ES Plate Fin heat exchangers
- Basco PLAC Pipeline Aftercoolers
- Basco Type ES 500 shell and tube heat exchangers
- Serck tube and fin water cooled heat exchangers
- SIGMA gasketed plate heat exchangers
- Brazed plate heat exchangers