Fluid handling and its process may probably be most extensively industry-crossed technologies ever involved in relevant industrial processes, which cover diversified applications within sectors from oil and gas, chemical & petrochemical, power, mining, marine, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, agriculture, municipal, water treatment, paper & pulp, semi-conductor etc. industries.
Typical applications may include:
- Gas and air compression in oil & gas, mining, offshore, marine, food & beverage
- Ventilation and cooling in nearly all industrial occasions requiring air exchange and thermal transfer
- Production, transportation, storage and refining in oil and gas, offshore etc.
- Water and other liquid handling - transport, shift and lift - in nearly every sectors
- Control and measurement for fluid in process through valving and instrumentation (sensor, transmitter etc.)
- Mixing, drying, heating, chemical reaction for a definite-purpose-oriented process
Typical products include:
- Compressors (Air and Gas)
- Fluid instrumentation
- Filters & separators
- Mixer and dryer
- Pressure vessels